Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just a newbie


Well here I am attempting to start a blog. Will have to go and have a chat with my friend, Susy and find out how to do more???


Going to see if I can add a photo...


Hurrah, it worked. This is one of the last photos I've taken... better get that camera off the shelf! This is me ( the curly haired, short one) with my little sister, Liz and my little brother, John. First ime we have been together for over a year. We were in Toowoomba for our Mum's 70th birthday party. Don't we look happy??
OK, now I'm tired.... this is a steep learning curve!
Cheers

4 comments:

susy said...

Great photo Kathryn., your gonna enjoy this, it's very fun and very addictive

nbeltane said...

you are doing well so far Kathryn, great photos.

Deb Hosking said...

Great job Kathryn, welcome to the world of bloggers

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a good looking family. That bloke is gorgeous!!!