Friday, May 16, 2008

No Photos

How the heck am I supposed to improve on photography skills when I don't take any photos, not one, nada, none for over 3 weeks!! Gees Louise! That is soooo long!!

Well I did take a couple a few weeks ago - here they are!

Sad I know... photos of a box and its contents. The box was from Donna Downey and it did contain her newest books, signed by her no less!! Highlight of my week - Susy and I went a little silly when we opened the box - our boys thought we had gone slightly mad. Well madder than usual!

We held the books to our heart and said things like - Donna touched this book!!

Told you it was sad!! Susy understands don't you Susy??















The second photo is of some Kim Archer flowers I made for Tanya for her birthday! Aren't they the cutest things? Tan loved them so much she has them sitting on the main desk at the shop - I love it when I give a homemade gift and it is so appreciated.

I am hoping to make some more for family and friends but time is a bit tight at the moment - hoping to find some spare on the weekend!

Well folks, I will leave you with a quote:



The best way to prepare for any moment in the future is to be fully conscious in the present.
- Deepak Chopra

And with that it is time to feed the family some healthy warming lunch on this cold rainy day in beautiful South East, South Australia.

Ciao!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathryn, just letting you know you are not nuts and that we all do things like that! I must admit that it is a girl thing so boys wouldn't understand but knowing how much you a Susy admire Donna I know exactly where you are coming from.
XX

susy said...

Oh yes and how I understand. Thanks for the photos, I can put them on my blog now. I love my flower, it is sitting up in my potplant that sits on my desk.