Thursday, August 6, 2009

See I did it, Suzy!!

Just for the wonderful patient Suzy, who has been trying to get me to use Photoshop for years. Now she has made a couple of brushes for me to put on my photos. I hope it works?? Here goes....

These are photos I took on the weekend of the corellas (I think??) or were they galahs, that were eating the beautiful lawn of the neighbours. The whole front lawn was covered in birds. Just after I took the first photo they flew off.
Ok gotta go now and celebrate World Scout Day with a bunch of Scouts.
Cheers

3 comments:

susy said...

Good on you , well done.
Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn,
My son is "trying" to teach me to use Photoshop. He has taken to it like a duck to water. It seems the earlier that you start on computer studies, the better off you are.

The elephant is so cute. ☺

Blessings,
Jillian
<><

susy said...

A little sumtin' on my blog for you
Xx