Sunday, December 2, 2007

Still here!

Wow, I can not believe that I haven't blogged for so long!


I got myself a little sidetracked and haven't been doing much of anything!


Anyway, I am back and will try to update often so that friends and family can see what we are up to for the Silly Season.


I have been making lots of Christmas Cards. See photos...... Just have to neaten up the annual newsletter that goes out with them and they will be in people's letterboxes well and truly before the magical day!


Daniel and I got all the Christmas Decorations down out of the hall cupboard yesterday. We had a bit of a sort through them but can't put anything major up as the big boys are away at the moment and they would be a little mad if we did it without them!

Just realised that I need to do a huge update on what we have been doing so I will go and consult diary and be back with the nitty gritty.

See ya later today....................

1 comment:

Susan C said...

wow! these look fantastic.