Friday, October 2, 2009

I've scrapped!

This first layout I'm sharing is my first attempt at journalling over the entire page except where the photos are. I was going well until I couldn't fit the word Naracoorte in down on the bottom!! Doh!!























The second one is of the boys playing on a log while we were out looking for water at Bool Lagoon. We lived at Naracoorte for 4 and a half years and there was no water in the main part of it the whole time. It is a world famous wetlands but I fear it will never be one again. I wonder where all the migratory birds who used to travel there are going now?
























The third one is of my crafty friends, Sandie and Susy and I when we had our very own stall at the markets at the Naracoorte Art Gallery. We had a lovely display of goodies but not enough customers! We all agreed that even though we didn't make a lot of money we had a fun time just hanging out with each other.
Miss those girls so much!!
OK now I'm off to check out some other blogs and see what's happening on facebook.
Cheers for now.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

susy said...

Thank you for sharing with us, I've been missing your scrappin'. We went out to Bool lagoon yesterday, still as dry as dry, Hacks was nice though. In the seven and a half years we have been here I have only once seen water in it. Glad I took photos of it that day because as you said it may never be like that again. Love our layout...
Xx

Sandie said...

Hey!! I'm loving your layouts & I would HAVE to say the one of those 3 cheeky chickies is the best!!! hee hee hee
I need those photos!!! It was such a good day, even though we never made our millions!!! lol
Sorry we couldn't catch up at Coco's but we'll do it next time maybe???? I'm knowing lots of Victorians now - scary????
Missing you too & look forward to seeing you soon.
Cheers Sandie xxxxxxx