Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 15

Woohoo I am halfway through my blog marathon..... 15 days to go. Maybe it will become more of a habit now and I will blog more often after the 30 days are over?? We will see...

Today I finished the Christmas shopping. I still have to make some goodies. I am giving quite a few handmade pressies this year to those that I know will appreciate them... hopefully I will have them finished and in the mail before the big fella in red comes down the chimney!!

Today Lisa posted a really cool list of things. It is called the Cowboy's Guide to Life and I hope she doesn't mind but I have copied and pasted it here for my blog. Enjoy...

Poo.. I can't get it to copy and paste. Here is the link to Lisa's Blog .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn,
Well done! You have managed to keep me focused on blog posting, too. :)

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

susy said...

Well I certainly hope you keep the blogging going. If you want to copy and paste things into your blog I think (but don't quote me on this) that you have to paste into the 'edit html' part. Great lot of advice on living.