Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Was I supposed to be sharing some quotes??

Yep pretty sure I was! I was enjoying putting them on my blog but then like most things when you don't do it for a while you get out of the habit!! Bit like my walking - said it was too hot to go and it was for about 2 weeks - so decided to go today and what happens I get wet - it rained on me!!!
Anyway off track again......... who me???

Quote shared by Susy -

Goodness is more important than greatness,
And compassion more eventful than passion."
- Sambo Mockbee

Not sure who Sambo is, but it is a great quote.

Until later, I have to go hunt and gather to feed the natives here!
Ciao!

2 comments:

susy said...

Nice to see you back blogging and see your gorgeous photos. The last two of the boys are especially gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

Great quote, I am going to steal it for my face book - hope you dont mind