Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged....

gee thanks Donna! http://donna-wardle.blogspot.com/
I have been tagged to write 6 UN-SPECTACULAR things about myself.
Here's how it works.
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

ME...
1. I have a serious love/hate relationship going with my hair. I love the curliness, except in the wind- then I look like an evil old witch, I hate the grey but love it when it is about 4 weeks after colouring - then I need to go back for more colour!
2. I love chocolate but not like some people who can eat a whole family block - I like to buy a small block and eat it slowly - even suck it until only the taste is left!
3. I have to wash my clothes by lights and darks and very rarely will a sheet or towel go in together or with the light or dark stuff. I also like to peg it all out with 2 pegs on everything.
4. When I hang out the washing I have to give everything 3 shakes - this takes out the wrinkles and saves on ironing time.
5. I have to have a clean house before I can do any fun stuff like scrapbook - gotta get over that!!
6. I need to check my emails and blogs, first thing in the morning - in my pjs, eating my breakfast.

Well there you go - very unspectacular.

I can't think of 6 people to tag, so I will send out a general tag. If you read my blog on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday of this week - consider yourself tagged!

Ciao

No comments: