Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 3 of 30

Does that mean I am a tenth of the way through my "blog for 30 days" feat? Yep it does - yayee me!!
Today was finish tidying the house - why I don't know... the house inspection took all of ten minutes and all was fine! Why do I worry about these things??

Spent the rest of the day doing study. Fun fun fun!! After dinner I would like to do some more as we have friends calling in for a natter tomorrow as well as the plumber coming to fix large leak in bathroom, then on Friday we are off to someone else's place for afternoon tea. Slowly starting to get a social life here in Bendigo.... I always say it takes about 6 months to feel comfortable in a new house or town. We have been here for 2.5 months so things are on track.

I do have to say that Bendigo, considering it is a city, is one of the friendliest places I have moved to. Everyone I have met so far, including shop assistants and tradesmen have been so easy going and chatty. Bonus!

Ok, off to do the dinner thing - Italian again. Should have married an Italian instead of an Englishman - we all love Pizza, Pasta, Lasagne, Gnocchi, Mozzarella, Gelato, etc etc..... I think they are all Italian food.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

susy said...

Told you us Victorians are nice people ;-)
Happy studying
Xx