Monday, November 23, 2009

over 12 000!!!

People have been to read my blog?? The last time I looked it was only about 1000. I think my counter must be broken.... otherwise there are a lot of disappointed people out there who keep checking back in and I haven't said a darn thing.
Well it is a good thing I looked at it- because now I feel the urge to be more productive and blog more often!! Maybe I will try for Lisa's challenge to blog for 30 days!! Anyone want to join me and see if we can do it? Shouldn't be too hard at this time of the year - even if we just blog about the presents we've found for people ( without telling what it is in case the person finds out what they are getting), the cards we've received or the decorations we've put up.
OK, who's in??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn,
Count me in! :)
Blessings,
Jillian

Anonymous said...

Woohooo .. count me in again .. yayyy .. just the push I was needing as I have been a bit slack with it the past few weeks. Life is busy but I would love to continue giving more time to the blog.
Lisa xx