Saturday, January 12, 2008

And again

Yep I am back - twice in one day. Gotta keep up with the daily thing.

Today has been a nice quiet one. I did some shopping - fruit and veg, Target and the local vinnies. Best bargain was a pair of pj shorts for Gregory - not at Vinnies but at Target - when the girl scanned them they came up at 86 cents - she didn't even bat an eye!!! BARGAIN!!!

Then it was home to wash clothes and make lunch - more yummy nori rolls! Mmmm. my favourite at the moment!

2 of the boys went to the movies to see The Waterhorse. Was very good by all acounts!

Spent some time scrapping then some time in the vege patch digging and pulling up weeds. I am so impressed with the size of my peaches - I will have to take a photo!

Anyhoo some one else wants the computer - what's new??


I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap. -- Bob Hope

No comments: