Monday, January 14, 2008

Just a quote

50 years from now,
it will not matter what kind of car you drove,
what kind of house you lived in,
how much you had in your bank account, or what your clothes looked like.
But the world may be a little better
because you were important in the life of a child.

My younger son had the simple pleasure of going to the movies with a friend, complete with some lollies and a drink. Thank you to Joseph for going with Daniel, he really enjoyed it.

And what did I do while I was free from having a child to care for? I went grocery shopping - how dumb am I?? I honestly could not think of anything I wanted to do without him. He is my almost constant companion as the bigger one doesn't need me as much. What will I do with myself when this one doen't need me as much??

Ok gotta go watch some Spongebob! See ya later.

No comments: