Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Gorgeous Friend

Susy sent me some very fine quotes this morning so I am putting up one of them today.

There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. Homer

I know lots of friends who are doing extra sleeping at the moment. I think it is because of the school holidays - they can sleep in! Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could use that extra sleep to get you through the busy times!!!

Speaking of friends - it is my bestest friend's birthday today! She turns 1 today - well they say life begins at 40 - so this year she is 1!! I spent over 2 hours on the phone to her - it was just like old times - nattering away about anything and everything! Some days I miss her so much! If you get to read this Vicki (she isn't very computer literate!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And on that note I am off to potter in the garden for an hour or so.

No comments: