Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've been tagged.....

Thank you Stephanie!! I have to say 5 things.....

What was I doing ten years ago?
1. Loving my 4 year old and 6 month old sons
2. Living in the only town ( out of the 12 I have lived in) that I didn’t like!
3. Being a stay at home Mum all year
4. Subjecting my first born to the icky world of Kindergarten
5. Enjoying playgroup friendships

Five things currently on my to-do list
1. Save money for an overseas trip
2. Continue to enjoy my scrapbooking
3. Get the vege patch under control again.
4. Join the gym
5. Lose more weight

Five things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Buy investments
2. Take my family on a long around the world trip
3. Have a house in the country,
4. Have an apartment in the city
5. Have a house on the headland of a beautiful beach


Five of my bad habits
1. Take on too much
2. Eat when bored
3. Not listening intently all the time
4. Forgetting to blog5
. Not backing up my precious photos

Five places I have lived
1. Toowoomba, Qld
2. Townsville, Qld
3. Quilpie, Qld
4. St George, Qld
5. Biloela, Qld

Five jobs that I have
1. Primary School Teacher
2. Bookkeeper
3. Family Day Care Co-Ordinator
4. Petrol Pump Attendant
5. Mother

Now I tag Susy, Mish, Pip, Donna, Susan C.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Kathryn!! I didn't know you blogged as well. Have had lots of fun catching up with you on your blog and hey I *really* NEED to back up my more recent piccies too. :-)

Take care
Love Chrissy x