Friday, April 25, 2008

My birthday....


I had an absolutely brilliant birthday this year!!

I was 45 on April 11!

Officially middle aged and if this is the middle of my life I have got an awful long time to go and plenty of time to do so much more!!


Daniel baked me a cake. He made me buy a packet mix so that he could do it all himself, so I chose a nice plain butter cake but, of course he had to cover it in in Chocolate Icing!! How he loves his chocolate!!

Paula and Adele gave him some cute little animal candles to put on top of it, so the elephant was front and centre on the cake and my beanie kid Naughton the elephant was in pride of place next to the cake.










The three boys went out for the night so that I could have an all girls coffee, cake and craft night. It was great fun.



This is Tanya and Sharon, being silly as usual!! Sharon wore her jammies as she had been told it was a sleepover!!!









Susy was a hairdresser in a past life, so she couldn't resist doing some hairstyling for Pixie. Pixie lapped it all up - she had a great night too because her favourite people, Susy and Jen came so she got lots of cuddles!!!



















Paula, Di and Maryann must be listening carefully to someone across the other side of the room!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kez said...

Happy belated b'day! Looks like a fun night was had by all!