Friday, April 25, 2008

Still here...

Where have I been I hear you asking.... It is 25 days since my last blog and I am sorry.

So to make up for it - grab a cup/glass of your favourite beverage and I will begin updating for the month of April.

April the first marked our 3 year anniversary of driving out of Queensland to start our new life in South Australia!

It was also the day we drove over to Anglesea, south of Geelong on the Great Ocean Road for the annual Anglesea Homeschool Camp. We had a great week, sharing a house with 2 other Mums and their 5 children. The house was very close to where all the other homeschooling families were staying at the Araluen Camp site, which made it a wonderful thing for Gregory who was able to be very independent and come and go as he pleased. This left just myself and Daniel for me to worry about and anyone that know Daniel knows that he is very easy to get along with, so a fun week was had by all. Thanks to Dora, Kai, Rosie, Robyn, Angus, Hamish and Eric for sharing our week with us! And now some photos from the week.
Gregory out in the canoe paddling like crazy! Daniel with his friends Zac and Chris.
Daniel and I had the opportunity to go out on a boat in Port Phillip Bay to see the seals and dolphins. I was so excited and impressed to actually see them both. I was sure the dolphins would have heard I was coming and dived down to the deep sea!! Stay tuned for more photos.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: