Friday, April 25, 2008

more party


Everyone was sitting around in a big circle so I broke them up to play cards games and some to do craft. Probably should have left them as then I realised I had split up the group into my bank friends and my craft friends.

Maryann and Di having a serious game of Quarx!! Required a lot of deep concentration!!









Jane making a card and doing some serious chatting too!
Jen cutting up some squares to make a quilt, with Tan concentrating on something!!















Then Tanya decided it was time to play some silly games - she wanted desperately to play celebrity head, so Maria went first against her. It was hilarious fun! Here is Maria as Bette Midler!!




After that we played charades - all this nonsense without any alcohol - amazing!!!



Thanks girls for a wonderful night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: